Monday, October 03, 2005

Liam Fox for prime minister!

As the Conservative leadership contest drags on we see that Liam Fox is the only politician from the old gang that is going to keep our sovereignty intact.

Dr Fox, setting out his stall as the most Eurosceptic of the declared candidates, will promise to set up a new bloc of centre-Right, pro-market, non-integrationist and Atlanticist parties in the European Parliament. It is expected to receive the backing of other centre-Right parties, particularly among the new EU states.

I hope the Conservatives do elect him and I hope the conservatives beat Labour in the next election because he is the only one of the old gang politicians that will stop the EU from taking anymore of our sovereignty.

While I support the BNP I have to be realistic. They aren't going to win the next election unless a miracle happens so I hope the Conservatives win especially if they have Liam Fox because they are my second favourite. While the BNP won't win the next election I know they will win a few seats and I think by 2020 they could be the government in charge.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Should be Wanker the Sad Clown!