Thursday, September 08, 2005

Labour loses membership

The political revolution has finally started. The Labour party have lost over 200,000 of their members and is reportedly near disintegration in some parts of the UK.

At last even their membership are seeing Tony the traitor for what he is. It's now only a matter of time before we get this traitor out of government.

The Labour party are so panicked by this issue that they have set up a commission paid for by trade union donations. I bet Blair will reward them soon with whast they want as we all know that Blair is a corrupt traitor.

I just hope the disintergration of the Labour party happens before the european elections. I hope that this country tells labour were to stick it then and vote for euro realist parties like the BNP.

I am beginning to feel sad that Blair is leaving politics as in the next general election I would love to see his face when he loses. He would look devastated and I would be the happest person on earth but we will have even more incompetant people leading the Labour party.

1 comment:

The Sparky said...

I hope your right that the British public has finally sussed these basteds. I don’t how much longer poor old Blighty can take of this hard Labour. The trouble every day they are in office, they are letting in their new Labour supporters!!!