Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Police surrender to muslims

Well you learn something new everyday. The have a messageboard BBC. I didn't think they would have anything like that. I went there and found that even the police are now pandering to muslims. The man in the messageboard said the following:

"I have recently arrived home, in Leeds, from work to be confronted by two Police Officers, who according to neighbours have been calling back and forth most of the day and at one point sat outside my door for over an hour during which time a number of neighbours were quizzed as to my whereabouts and "what sort of person I am".Many of whom thought that perhaps I had commited some heinous crime.

Had I killed a child, robbed the local bank at gun point or held Membership to an International Drug Cartel? The answer to that question is a resounding NO. My "crime"? I have flown the National flag of England on my property for the past two years since we bought this house, and Ihave been told, in no uncertain terms, that I risk arrest if I continue to do so.

It appears that someone who walked past my house over the weekend has reported that she finds seing the National Flag of this Country "uncomfortable" and has surmised that I am clearly a Racist and should be stopped from doing so.

The Police were quite candid in explaining that the complainant is Asian, probably Islamic, and lives in the area but not in my Street,(A cul-de-sac), but can see my Flag when he walks through the Park that is situated in close proximity to me. This person's discomfort was not reported to the local Police Station but to a "Community Constable" of whom there are many since the London Bombings.

I told the Police that the Pakistani Flag is often seen flying in this area of Beeston on both Cars and Buildings and that I sometimes found that uncomfortable but was warned that "those sort of comments were racist"."

Well wow. We can't even fly our own flag in our own country anymore? Is this country now New Pakistan? I wouldn't be surprised as Labour is in charge.

Why is it a criminal offence to fly the flag of your country? It is utterly ridiculous that you can't be proud of your own country and fly the flag of your own country.

Why exactly is the flag of pakistan flying? If they love their country so much why aren't they there?

1 comment:

youdontknowme said...

Well atleast you have the minutemen. we don't even have that