Friday, November 10, 2006

Taking a break from blogging


Sorry to regular readers. I have no choice but to take a break from blogging. I should be back on Wednesday. On Tuesday I have to hand part of my coursework in for A2 Applied Business Studies.

Tomorrow is my Birthday and it looks like I will have to work for a few hours on that day (not working on it for 10 hours on my birthday).

I have already written 35 pages and I am not even half way through yet which is weird because last year my average number of Business studies coursework pages was in the 30s. Eventhough I have to hand part of it in I still won’t be completely finished but it is unlikely I will have to work 6-10 hours per day after college like I did in my first year.

Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck!

BFB said...

Best of luck mate...(-: