Saturday, December 02, 2006

News from Cleveland BNP



I have some good news for you all. I am a member of Cleveland BNP Executive Committee. Don’t worry, it’s just a fancy name where we decide on where we will leaflet and other important activist decisions that we decide. I would tell you more of what we do but most of it is top secret so I would have to kill you…

First thing’s first. I have been chosen to be the provision candidate for councillor of Eston Ward when there is an election in May 2007. ALL HAIL ME!

Second I came up with a plan. The committee discussed it and liked it. If I told you the entire plan I would have to kill you.

I can tell you that part of the plan is getting the people that are likely to stand for the election to contribute to a blog. Well I have just set one up and you can view it here. Unfortunately the blog doesn’t have any posts on it yet but it should do in the next few days.


If any bloggers out there would kindly put the Cleveland BNP blog on their blogroll I will put your link on the Cleveland BNP blogroll

8 comments:

alanorei said...

ALL HAIL ME!

Right on...

alanorei said...

Second I came up [with] a plan.

"Fear not, my lord, for I have a cunning plan!"

The Bournemouth Nationalist said...

Shhhh don't tell any one ok, but I'm actually the secretary for the south west region of the BNP.

Keeps me busy when I'm not at work, not blogging and not partaking in alcoholic beverages.

You can email me your plan to southwestsec@bnp.org.uk if you want a second third fourth opinion!

Oh and by the way, just because I'm a secretary doesn't mean I'm wearing a short skirt and stockings, I'm a 42 year old 6'2" bloke with very hairy legs. It just doesn't look right ok.

Oh yeah and the Tory's are gonna get a right kicking in Bournemouth come May 2007

youdontknowme said...

I will send you it.

youdontknowme said...

oh and you sound similar to our secretary. are you sure you're not moonlighting?

Anonymous said...

yes, is it "all hail me" or "seig heil me" ?

i can hear the BNP goose stepping down the road as we speak.

The Bournemouth Nationalist said...

Got your mail and have to say well done mate, you are spot on with all your suggestions and if I were you I would post that on the forum or e-mail it to Steve Blake so he can post it.

Not moonlighting as your sec though what with my full time job, wife and three kids, the BNP south west sec work, and my blog I just couldn't fit you all in, as much as I'd love to of course.

Anon I think those noises you can hear are the two brain cells rattling in your vaccuous skull

youdontknowme said...

I tried to join the forum but sign ups are closed. I tried emailing 3 weeks ago but haven't received a response.