Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Labour support falls to lowest level in Decades


People are finally getting sick of Labour. Their support has dropped to 29% and Conservative support has risen to 39%. Lib Dem support is at 22% which means the ‘others’ are at 10%. I wonder if the majority of that 10% is the BNP vote?

This is the lowest support they have had since the 1980s. People are finally realising how bad this country has become under the leadership of Labour.

I think within 15 years Labour won’t even be a force in politics. At the moment their support mainly comes from Scotland as England is mostly Conservative. Scotland is going to the SNP and Lib Dems so the only support they have left is Wales and I don’t think that will last very long.

3 comments:

alanorei said...

the only support they have left is Wales and I don’t think that will last very long.

Let's hope not!

Anonymous said...

I don't think any of the major political parties will be as they are now in 10-15 years time.

youdontknowme said...

I mean I don't even think Labour will even be anywhere near getting into power. If they are lucky they will be where the lib dems are now.